This Real News Network segment demonstrates that Jewish voters in the US are less monolithic and less hawkish than media commentary would have you believe. It also suggests that the belligerence toward Iran is driven by the desire to curry favor with some extreme right wing Jewish billionaires who are big political donors rather than voters.
- Links 4/23/14 - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: What is the Earth Worth (6 Years Later)? - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Pettis: 11 Reasons China Can’t Escape from Its Debt Overhang - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- More Effective Remedies for Inequality - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Unemployment and Wages in the US – A Tale of Institutional Change - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith