Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has thrown a spanner in the works of the efforts to extradite him to Sweden by seeing asylum in the Ecuadorian ministry in London. This Real News Networks interview looks into how this gambit might play out.
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- More From Ex-SEC Lawyer James Kidney on the Agency’s Failing - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Did Derivatives Worsen the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- General Mills Retreats an Inch on Its Mandatory Arbitration Overreach - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ukraine: Is Obama Channeling Cheney? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith