Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has thrown a spanner in the works of the efforts to extradite him to Sweden by seeing asylum in the Ecuadorian ministry in London. This Real News Networks interview looks into how this gambit might play out.
- Links 3/12/14 - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: Round Two Of The Global Financial Sector’s Takeover Of Spain - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- New In-Depth Study Shows How Debt Collectors Abuse Legal System and Borrowers - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Black Slams New York Times for Wink and Nod Endorsement of Criminal Conduct - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Washington Does Not Have a Natural Gas Weapon Against Moscow - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith