In this interview with Max Keiser, Yanis Varoufakis gives a vivid account of conditions on the ground in Greece and why he is still pessimistic for the prospects for the eurozone.
- Links 12/21/13 - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Obama Exempts “If You Like It You Can Keep It” Cancelees from the Individual Mandate - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Vincent Huang: On the Nature of Money - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith