This Real News Network interview with Peter Lee, an Asia Times Online columnist who has been covering China for 30 year, is a welcome antidote to some of the superficial, stereotype-laden coverage of North Korea, not just what its posturing means for the US but other major players in East Asia.
- The Real Problem with High Frequency Trading - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Ukraine – Part of United States’ Desperate Solutions For Not Sinking Alone? - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Tom Engelhardt: Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/20/14 - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Abigail Field: Our Corrupt Tax Code - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith