This Real News Network interview with Peter Lee, an Asia Times Online columnist who has been covering China for 30 year, is a welcome antidote to some of the superficial, stereotype-laden coverage of North Korea, not just what its posturing means for the US but other major players in East Asia.
- You Are Probably Gonna Be Mad at Me, But…. - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/9/14 - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis: Ukraine – Three Awkward Questions for Western Liberals and a Comment on the EU’s Role - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: No, Virginia, the Austerity Era Is Not Over - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- DC Meetup on March 18? - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith