This is an informative and sobering video by Real News Network on the extrajudical Nato/US killing of Gaddafi. This interview gives some background on what the US interests were and why Gaddafi, who for the previous five years had generally been a cooperative client, became a target.
- Links 4/21/14 - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- McKinsey Gives “Dare to Be Great” Speech to Private Equity Investors as Returns Fall - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Real Problem with High Frequency Trading - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Ukraine – Part of United States’ Desperate Solutions For Not Sinking Alone? - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Tom Engelhardt: Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith