Tufts professor Amar Bhide states in a Bloomberg interview that Dimon should have been ousted over the losses in JP Morgan’s Chief Investment Office. The interview is instructive on several levels, not just for his defense of that view, but also in how it put the reporters on tilt. You can see Bhide get increasingly frustrated at the interruptions and knee jerk reactions from his interlocutors (in fairness, he also appears to have been distracted by the remote monitor).
- Links 3/11/14 - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Reveals Deadly Cost of American Patents - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Gaius Publius: Neoliberalism, “Just Desserts,” and the Post-Climate-Crisis Economy - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- 17 Million Reasons Rent Control is Efficient - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bitcoin is Not a Currency - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith