Tufts professor Amar Bhide states in a Bloomberg interview that Dimon should have been ousted over the losses in JP Morgan’s Chief Investment Office. The interview is instructive on several levels, not just for his defense of that view, but also in how it put the reporters on tilt. You can see Bhide get increasingly frustrated at the interruptions and knee jerk reactions from his interlocutors (in fairness, he also appears to have been distracted by the remote monitor).
- Links 4/20/14 - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Abigail Field: Our Corrupt Tax Code - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Paul Krugman Discusses Piketty’s Capital and the Rise of Inherited Wealth on Bill Moyers - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/19/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith