Tufts professor Amar Bhide states in a Bloomberg interview that Dimon should have been ousted over the losses in JP Morgan’s Chief Investment Office. The interview is instructive on several levels, not just for his defense of that view, but also in how it put the reporters on tilt. You can see Bhide get increasingly frustrated at the interruptions and knee jerk reactions from his interlocutors (in fairness, he also appears to have been distracted by the remote monitor).
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Yes Virginia, Obama and the Democrats Are Mussolini-Style Corporatists, Just Like the Republicans - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tom Adams: Citigroup is the Real Reason We Need the Volcker Rule - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Debt Rattle – E/U in 2014? - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith