Right after 9/11, Iran went out of its way to be helpful to the US, to the point where Stratfor regularly wrote about “the coming US-Iran alliance”. This interview with Gareth Porter discussed the current state of play in US relations with Iran, and discusses how the negotiations with Iran over its enrichment program look increasingly like cover for a an economic program designed to weaken Iran.
- Links 4/20/14 - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Abigail Field: Our Corrupt Tax Code - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Paul Krugman Discusses Piketty’s Capital and the Rise of Inherited Wealth on Bill Moyers - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/19/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith