In this interview, Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks and Matt Stoller discuss how Congress worked in 2009-2010, and why an audit of the Federal Reserve was able to get through a dysfunctional political system. It’s a long interview, with some echoing at the beginning, but it’s the most comprehensive discussion of how the fight actually happened on the House side.
- Links 4/16/14 - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Yet Another Shoddy Democratic Hack Job from Paul Krugman on ObamaCare - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Latest Froth Indicator: Micro Private Equity Funds, aka “Search Funds” - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: “Uncreative” Destruction – The Troika’s Hostile Takeover of Europe - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joan Robinson’s “Introduction to Modern Economics” - 04/15/2014 - Lambert Strether