In this interview, Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks and Matt Stoller discuss how Congress worked in 2009-2010, and why an audit of the Federal Reserve was able to get through a dysfunctional political system. It’s a long interview, with some echoing at the beginning, but it’s the most comprehensive discussion of how the fight actually happened on the House side.
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/7/14 - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Chinese Bond Default Rattles Markets; Harbinger of More Credit Woes? - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- J.D. Alt: Forget the 1% - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Neoliberalism Dressing-Down: Australian Senator Ludlam on Prime Minister Tony Abbott - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith