This talk may be too stereotypically TED-ish for some readers’ tastes. But I happen to have a weakness for plummy accents and theaterical delivery. And even though it’s not even in theaters, I believe an antidote to Zero Dark Thirty is in order.
- You Are Probably Gonna Be Mad at Me, But…. - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/9/14 - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis: Ukraine – Three Awkward Questions for Western Liberals and a Comment on the EU’s Role - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: No, Virginia, the Austerity Era Is Not Over - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- DC Meetup on March 18? - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith