This talk may be too stereotypically TED-ish for some readers’ tastes. But I happen to have a weakness for plummy accents and theaterical delivery. And even though it’s not even in theaters, I believe an antidote to Zero Dark Thirty is in order.
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- More From Ex-SEC Lawyer James Kidney on the Agency’s Failing - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Did Derivatives Worsen the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- General Mills Retreats an Inch on Its Mandatory Arbitration Overreach - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ukraine: Is Obama Channeling Cheney? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith