On the Real News Network, Michael Hudson discusses some possible ideas for reforming finance to deal with the concerns raised by the OccupyWallStreet movement. I’ve noticed both here and on some news stories I heard in passing on MSNBC on Friday that the OccupyWallStreet movement has already succeeded in expanding the space of what is now being discussed as remedies.
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Yes Virginia, Obama and the Democrats Are Mussolini-Style Corporatists, Just Like the Republicans - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tom Adams: Citigroup is the Real Reason We Need the Volcker Rule - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Debt Rattle – E/U in 2014? - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith