On the Real News Network, Michael Hudson discusses some possible ideas for reforming finance to deal with the concerns raised by the OccupyWallStreet movement. I’ve noticed both here and on some news stories I heard in passing on MSNBC on Friday that the OccupyWallStreet movement has already succeeded in expanding the space of what is now being discussed as remedies.
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/7/14 - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Chinese Bond Default Rattles Markets; Harbinger of More Credit Woes? - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- J.D. Alt: Forget the 1% - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Neoliberalism Dressing-Down: Australian Senator Ludlam on Prime Minister Tony Abbott - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith