On the Real News Network, Michael Hudson discusses some possible ideas for reforming finance to deal with the concerns raised by the OccupyWallStreet movement. I’ve noticed both here and on some news stories I heard in passing on MSNBC on Friday that the OccupyWallStreet movement has already succeeded in expanding the space of what is now being discussed as remedies.
- Links 4/20/14 - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Abigail Field: Our Corrupt Tax Code - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Paul Krugman Discusses Piketty’s Capital and the Rise of Inherited Wealth on Bill Moyers - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/19/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith