This Real News Network interview with economist Bob Pollin of the Political Economy Research Institute in Amherst, Massachusetts focuses on the deficit cutting impasse in Washington and what measures could create more jobs.
- Links 12/19/13 - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- As Many Uninsured Oppose Obamacare as Favor It - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Banks Start Volcker Rule Blame Game - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Michael Hudson: Trade Advantage Replaced by Rent Extraction - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith