Australian economist Steve Keen minces no words during this BBC interview, calling our downturn a depression and calling for radical measures, namely large scale debt writedowns. I can’t imagine a discussion like this getting airtime on a US mainstream media outlet.
- DC Meetup on March 18? - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/8/14 - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Moyers and Ian Haney Lopez Discuss the Use of the Race Card in Politics - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Matt Stoller: Big Oil Hooked Americans on Credit Cards - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith