This is a chilling little speech by Jesselyn Radick, a Bush administration whistleblower who was harassed aggressively by the Department of Justice, on how matters have gotten much worse for government whistleblowers under Obama, both in numbers and the ferocity of the retaliation.
- Links 4/24/14 - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Earth Day: Can We Grow Enough Food, Without Oil, to Avoid a Human Dieback? - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Matt Stoller: No, America Is Not an Oligarchy - 04/24/2014 - Yves Smith
- CalPERS Told Obvious Big Lies in Its Response to Our Private Equity Investigation - 04/24/2014 - Yves Smith
- Corrupting Piketty in the 21st Century - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether