This is a chilling little speech by Jesselyn Radick, a Bush administration whistleblower who was harassed aggressively by the Department of Justice, on how matters have gotten much worse for government whistleblowers under Obama, both in numbers and the ferocity of the retaliation.
- Steve Keen: Oh My, Paul Krugman Edition - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Links 12/18/13 - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- JP Morgan, Not Satisfied with Profitable WaMu Acquisition, Sues FDIC to Extract More - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Slate Tries Presenting Amazon’s Abusive Warehouse Jobs as Great Opportunities - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- We Are Seven Years Old - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith