Former banking regulator and white collar criminologist Bill Black gives an unvarnished view of the behavior of Apple and other technology companies in dealing with suppliers in China. He does not buy the idea that the US is powerless to do anything about work condition in China and provides some concrete suggestions.
- DC Meetup on March 18? - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/8/14 - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Moyers and Ian Haney Lopez Discuss the Use of the Race Card in Politics - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Matt Stoller: Big Oil Hooked Americans on Credit Cards - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith