Former banking regulator and white collar criminologist Bill Black gives an unvarnished view of the behavior of Apple and other technology companies in dealing with suppliers in China. He does not buy the idea that the US is powerless to do anything about work condition in China and provides some concrete suggestions.
- Links 4/24/14 - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Earth Day: Can We Grow Enough Food, Without Oil, to Avoid a Human Dieback? - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Matt Stoller: No, America Is Not an Oligarchy - 04/24/2014 - Yves Smith
- CalPERS Told Obvious Big Lies in Its Response to Our Private Equity Investigation - 04/24/2014 - Yves Smith
- Corrupting Piketty in the 21st Century - 04/24/2014 - Lambert Strether