Former banking regulator and white collar criminologist Bill Black gives an unvarnished view of the behavior of Apple and other technology companies in dealing with suppliers in China. He does not buy the idea that the US is powerless to do anything about work condition in China and provides some concrete suggestions.
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- More From Ex-SEC Lawyer James Kidney on the Agency’s Failing - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Did Derivatives Worsen the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- General Mills Retreats an Inch on Its Mandatory Arbitration Overreach - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ukraine: Is Obama Channeling Cheney? - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith