Former banking regulator and white collar criminologist Bill Black gives an unvarnished view of the behavior of Apple and other technology companies in dealing with suppliers in China. He does not buy the idea that the US is powerless to do anything about work condition in China and provides some concrete suggestions.
- Links 4/19/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis on the “Success” of Greece’s Bond Sale - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: Using Generational Warfare to Divert Attention from Oligarchy and Corporatism - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith