Furzy mouse highly recommended this National Geographic documentary. I’ve only looked at the beginning, but the comments about it at YouTube (as opposed to the ones arguing related historical issues) are very positive. And sadly, as the world moves in a more authoritarian direction, it becomes more and more necessary to study history if we are to have any hope of preventing extremists from putting a new social order in place.
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/7/14 - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Chinese Bond Default Rattles Markets; Harbinger of More Credit Woes? - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- J.D. Alt: Forget the 1% - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Neoliberalism Dressing-Down: Australian Senator Ludlam on Prime Minister Tony Abbott - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith