This interview with Chris Hedges on TVO, Ontario’s answer to the BBC, does not appear to have gotten the play it deserves in the US. Hedges discusses Occupy Wall Street from both a strategic and tactical perspective, discussing the conditions that affect the progress and success of revolutions, what he sees as the “no demands” canard, and his criticisms of Black Bloc tactics. Hat tip Scott A.
- Links 4/20/14 - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Abigail Field: Our Corrupt Tax Code - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Paul Krugman Discusses Piketty’s Capital and the Rise of Inherited Wealth on Bill Moyers - 04/20/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/19/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith