This interview with Chris Hedges on TVO, Ontario’s answer to the BBC, does not appear to have gotten the play it deserves in the US. Hedges discusses Occupy Wall Street from both a strategic and tactical perspective, discussing the conditions that affect the progress and success of revolutions, what he sees as the “no demands” canard, and his criticisms of Black Bloc tactics. Hat tip Scott A.
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Yes Virginia, Obama and the Democrats Are Mussolini-Style Corporatists, Just Like the Republicans - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tom Adams: Citigroup is the Real Reason We Need the Volcker Rule - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Debt Rattle – E/U in 2014? - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith