This American Banker interview with Sheila Bair has the Republican former regulator describing how Romney isn’t up to speed on Dodd Frank. Not to worry, she also gets a dig in at Geithner too.
- Links 4/21/14 - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- McKinsey Gives “Dare to Be Great” Speech to Private Equity Investors as Returns Fall - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Real Problem with High Frequency Trading - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Ukraine – Part of United States’ Desperate Solutions For Not Sinking Alone? - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Tom Engelhardt: Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith