This American Banker interview with Sheila Bair has the Republican former regulator describing how Romney isn’t up to speed on Dodd Frank. Not to worry, she also gets a dig in at Geithner too.
- Links 3/11/14 - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Reveals Deadly Cost of American Patents - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Gaius Publius: Neoliberalism, “Just Desserts,” and the Post-Climate-Crisis Economy - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- 17 Million Reasons Rent Control is Efficient - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bitcoin is Not a Currency - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith