Yves here. This letter from Chicago Public Media (hat tip martha r), signed by a number of prominent scholars and Latin American professionals, sets out to correct the record of the American media’s depiction of Bolivia, Ecuador and Venezuela in their discussion of Edward Snowden’s situation. I hope our readers south of the border will be able to add to this discussion.
- Steve Keen: Oh My, Paul Krugman Edition - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Links 12/18/13 - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- JP Morgan, Not Satisfied with Profitable WaMu Acquisition, Sues FDIC to Extract More - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Slate Tries Presenting Amazon’s Abusive Warehouse Jobs as Great Opportunities - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- We Are Seven Years Old - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith