Yves here. This letter from Chicago Public Media (hat tip martha r), signed by a number of prominent scholars and Latin American professionals, sets out to correct the record of the American media’s depiction of Bolivia, Ecuador and Venezuela in their discussion of Edward Snowden’s situation. I hope our readers south of the border will be able to add to this discussion.
- Links 3/12/14 - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: Round Two Of The Global Financial Sector’s Takeover Of Spain - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- New In-Depth Study Shows How Debt Collectors Abuse Legal System and Borrowers - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Black Slams New York Times for Wink and Nod Endorsement of Criminal Conduct - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Washington Does Not Have a Natural Gas Weapon Against Moscow - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith