Yves here. This letter from Chicago Public Media (hat tip martha r), signed by a number of prominent scholars and Latin American professionals, sets out to correct the record of the American media’s depiction of Bolivia, Ecuador and Venezuela in their discussion of Edward Snowden’s situation. I hope our readers south of the border will be able to add to this discussion.
- Ilargi: Big Oil and Gas Wars - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Even the Chinese Can Tell the TransPacific Partnership is Unlikely to Get Done - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Keynes and Loanable Funds - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether
- You Are Probably Gonna Be Mad at Me, But…. - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith