I have to confess that given the length of this panel discussion presented by Better Markets, I’ve looked only at the start, which is quite promising. Given the caliber of the participants, I’m hoping to get to it over the weekend, since it will be a departure from the bromides the MSM seems to be serving up on this anniversary of the Lehman collapse. This talk is oriented towards a discerning audience and offer more insider detail.
- Links 12/21/13 - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Obama Exempts “If You Like It You Can Keep It” Cancelees from the Individual Mandate - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Vincent Huang: On the Nature of Money - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith