Yves here. Gretchen Morgenson gives an accessible presentation of why no one should feel sorry for the fact that JP Morgan is set to pay a roughly $13 billion settlement of a raft of mortgage-related liability. And she also dispatches the myth that the Department of Justice took a tough stance. I’m still gobsmacked that Holder let Jamie Dimon plead his case in person.
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether
- You Are Probably Gonna Be Mad at Me, But…. - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/9/14 - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis: Ukraine – Three Awkward Questions for Western Liberals and a Comment on the EU’s Role - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: No, Virginia, the Austerity Era Is Not Over - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith