The latest WSJ/NBC News poll shows that President Obama’s approval rating has now slipped under 50%. This makes his the steepest first year decline in modern history.
Why? You know what I would say:
See what Aaron Task and Henry Blodget have to say in the video below and then click the link to see the associated article.
And Forget about Goldman!!
Remember these posts – all of them I wrote in the last month – a full year after Lehman failed for god’s sake!
- Gasparino: No woodshed for the fat cats, just a lovefest
- Obama and the Fat Cat bankers
- Why is Barney Frank allowing lobbyists to gut financial reform?
- Matt Taibbi: Obama’s Big Sellout
- The phony Senate health care reform bill
- On releasing Citi from TARP and banking by accounting subterfuge
- U.S. forfeiting billions in future taxes to let Citi repay TARP
I’m sorry. It’s not about Goldman or Citi. It’s about government… and not just in the U.S.: UK rejects plans for OTC standardisation