In this interview, Rajan, who famously told Greenspan at his last Jackson Hole conference that recent changes in financial services industry policy had increased risk, takes on the question of the role of government. He contends that economists have neglected this issue due to overspecialization.
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/7/14 - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Chinese Bond Default Rattles Markets; Harbinger of More Credit Woes? - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- J.D. Alt: Forget the 1% - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Neoliberalism Dressing-Down: Australian Senator Ludlam on Prime Minister Tony Abbott - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith