In this interview, Rajan, who famously told Greenspan at his last Jackson Hole conference that recent changes in financial services industry policy had increased risk, takes on the question of the role of government. He contends that economists have neglected this issue due to overspecialization.
- Links 4/16/14 - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Yet Another Shoddy Democratic Hack Job from Paul Krugman on ObamaCare - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Latest Froth Indicator: Micro Private Equity Funds, aka “Search Funds” - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: “Uncreative” Destruction – The Troika’s Hostile Takeover of Europe - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joan Robinson’s “Introduction to Modern Economics” - 04/15/2014 - Lambert Strether