Our favorite astute political observer (and curmudgeon) Tom Ferguson weighs in on the debt deal. The bottom line is that the deflationary impact starts relatively soon, what appears to be $300 billion starting in October.
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Yes Virginia, Obama and the Democrats Are Mussolini-Style Corporatists, Just Like the Republicans - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tom Adams: Citigroup is the Real Reason We Need the Volcker Rule - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Debt Rattle – E/U in 2014? - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith