Our favorite astute political observer (and curmudgeon) Tom Ferguson weighs in on the debt deal. The bottom line is that the deflationary impact starts relatively soon, what appears to be $300 billion starting in October.
- Links 4/21/14 - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- McKinsey Gives “Dare to Be Great” Speech to Private Equity Investors as Returns Fall - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Real Problem with High Frequency Trading - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Ukraine – Part of United States’ Desperate Solutions For Not Sinking Alone? - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith
- Tom Engelhardt: Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington - 04/21/2014 - Yves Smith