Our favorite astute political observer (and curmudgeon) Tom Ferguson weighs in on the debt deal. The bottom line is that the deflationary impact starts relatively soon, what appears to be $300 billion starting in October.
- Links 3/12/14 - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: Round Two Of The Global Financial Sector’s Takeover Of Spain - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- New In-Depth Study Shows How Debt Collectors Abuse Legal System and Borrowers - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Black Slams New York Times for Wink and Nod Endorsement of Criminal Conduct - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Washington Does Not Have a Natural Gas Weapon Against Moscow - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith