This interview at Real News Network focuses on the element of the Obama “jobs” plan most likely to see the light of day, namely, the payroll tax cut and the “reform,” meaning gradual erosion, of Medicare and Social Security.
- Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Michael Hudson: Trade Advantage Replaced by Rent Extraction - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Steve Keen: Oh My, Paul Krugman Edition - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Links 12/18/13 - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- JP Morgan, Not Satisfied with Profitable WaMu Acquisition, Sues FDIC to Extract More - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith