This Real News Network segment discusses how a small number of American Jewish billionaires are promoting a hawkish, aggressively pro-Israel stance which is at odds with the anti-war, anti-neocon views of many Jewish voters. The interviewee, Max Blumenthal, points out that this concerted, well-funded effort to direct American policy risks playing into anti-Semitic stereotypes.
- Links 3/10/14 - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Big Oil and Gas Wars - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Even the Chinese Can Tell the TransPacific Partnership is Unlikely to Get Done - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Keynes and Loanable Funds - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether