While many citizens favor criminal prosecutions of bankers (I recently had a BSchool classmate of Jamie Dimon ask me when he was going to jail), it’s been remarkable how little mention of it there has been in the mainstream media in connection with the Libor scandal (yes, sports fans, price fixing is criminal per the Sherman Anti-Trust Act). This interview of Dennis Kelleher and Felix Salmon by Eliot Spitzer provides a badly-needed counterpoint.
- Links 4/17/14 - 04/17/2014 - Lambert Strether
- General Mills Opens New Frontier in Denying Consumers Right to Sue: Just Use Its Products - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- Quelle Surprise! Ginnie Mae Says Bank of America Has Lots of Servicing Documents Missing; MERS Also in Hot Water - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- When Will Big Business Figure Out That the Education-Industrial Complex is Eating its Lunch? - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- How the Junk Food Industry Preys on the Young in Emerging Markets - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith