This Real News Network video provides an update on the Libor scandal. Tom Ferguson flags an issue that may come as a surprise to some readers. Even though states and municipalities are under extreme budget stress, which means one would think that getting restitution for extra Libor related costs due to price fixing would be a high priority, lax campaign finance rules at the state level may undermine these efforts.
- Obamacare implementation as teachable moment - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/21/13 - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Obama Exempts “If You Like It You Can Keep It” Cancelees from the Individual Mandate - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Vincent Huang: On the Nature of Money - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith