This Real News Network video provides an update on the Libor scandal. Tom Ferguson flags an issue that may come as a surprise to some readers. Even though states and municipalities are under extreme budget stress, which means one would think that getting restitution for extra Libor related costs due to price fixing would be a high priority, lax campaign finance rules at the state level may undermine these efforts.
- Even the Chinese Can Tell the TransPacific Partnership is Unlikely to Get Done - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Keynes and Loanable Funds - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether
- You Are Probably Gonna Be Mad at Me, But…. - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/9/14 - 03/09/2014 - Yves Smith