Bill Moyers was taken enough with his chat with former SIGTARP chief Neil Barofsky that he’s having two segments with him. This is the first, which focuses on the Vikram Pandit sudden exit and Citigroup generally as well as the Obama Administration’s finance friendly policies.
- Links 3/12/14 - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: Round Two Of The Global Financial Sector’s Takeover Of Spain - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- New In-Depth Study Shows How Debt Collectors Abuse Legal System and Borrowers - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Black Slams New York Times for Wink and Nod Endorsement of Criminal Conduct - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Washington Does Not Have a Natural Gas Weapon Against Moscow - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith