Bill Moyers was taken enough with his chat with former SIGTARP chief Neil Barofsky that he’s having two segments with him. This is the first, which focuses on the Vikram Pandit sudden exit and Citigroup generally as well as the Obama Administration’s finance friendly policies.
- Links 4/16/14 - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Yet Another Shoddy Democratic Hack Job from Paul Krugman on ObamaCare - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Latest Froth Indicator: Micro Private Equity Funds, aka “Search Funds” - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: “Uncreative” Destruction – The Troika’s Hostile Takeover of Europe - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joan Robinson’s “Introduction to Modern Economics” - 04/15/2014 - Lambert Strether