Bill Moyers was taken enough with his chat with former SIGTARP chief Neil Barofsky that he’s having two segments with him. This is the first, which focuses on the Vikram Pandit sudden exit and Citigroup generally as well as the Obama Administration’s finance friendly policies.
- Links 3/10/14 - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Big Oil and Gas Wars - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Even the Chinese Can Tell the TransPacific Partnership is Unlikely to Get Done - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Keynes and Loanable Funds - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether