A recent podcast with Philip Pilkington expanding on a recent piece discussing Hayek and the foundations of neoliberalism got very positive comments, and also covered more ground than his post on this topic on Naked Capitalism, so we thought readers would enjoy it. Plus the Irish accents are a nice change of pace from bland standard ‘Murkican.
- Links 4/17/14 - 04/17/2014 - Lambert Strether
- General Mills Opens New Frontier in Denying Consumers Right to Sue: Just Use Its Products - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- Quelle Surprise! Ginnie Mae Says Bank of America Has Lots of Servicing Documents Missing; MERS Also in Hot Water - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- When Will Big Business Figure Out That the Education-Industrial Complex is Eating its Lunch? - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith
- How the Junk Food Industry Preys on the Young in Emerging Markets - 04/17/2014 - Yves Smith