A recent podcast with Philip Pilkington expanding on a recent piece discussing Hayek and the foundations of neoliberalism got very positive comments, and also covered more ground than his post on this topic on Naked Capitalism, so we thought readers would enjoy it. Plus the Irish accents are a nice change of pace from bland standard ‘Murkican.
- Steve Keen: Oh My, Paul Krugman Edition - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Links 12/18/13 - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- JP Morgan, Not Satisfied with Profitable WaMu Acquisition, Sues FDIC to Extract More - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- Slate Tries Presenting Amazon’s Abusive Warehouse Jobs as Great Opportunities - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith
- We Are Seven Years Old - 12/18/2013 - Yves Smith