It’s telling that the fact that hundreds of thousands of people in Quebec have been striking for over two months has gone virtually unreported in the US. This Real News Network interview helps explain how protests against tuition hikes have evolved into a broad based effort to reverse the neoliberal policies of the incumbent provincial government.
- Links 3/11/14 - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Reveals Deadly Cost of American Patents - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Gaius Publius: Neoliberalism, “Just Desserts,” and the Post-Climate-Crisis Economy - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- 17 Million Reasons Rent Control is Efficient - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bitcoin is Not a Currency - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith