Hope you enjoy this chat. I did, despite its predictably depressing conclusion. Stewart and Barofsky do a good job of conveying how DC works and why that guaranteed “a thoroughly broken financial system” would stay intact.
- Links 12/19/13 - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- As Many Uninsured Oppose Obamacare as Favor It - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Banks Start Volcker Rule Blame Game - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Michael Hudson: Trade Advantage Replaced by Rent Extraction - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith