William Rees is one of the pioneers of ecological economics and is the originator and co-developer of ‘ecological footprint analysis’. This video contains some basic facts about current consumption levels in advanced economies that are attention-grabbing. I’d normally say “Enjoy” but this is not that sort of video.
- Links 4/23/14 - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: What is the Earth Worth (6 Years Later)? - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Pettis: 11 Reasons China Can’t Escape from Its Debt Overhang - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- More Effective Remedies for Inequality - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Unemployment and Wages in the US – A Tale of Institutional Change - 04/23/2014 - Yves Smith