This Real News Network interview nominally is about whether Greece should leave the Euro. But it is really about the struggle between the bondholders, who are crushing Greek democracy and society, versus the population. The interviewee Costas Lapavitsas makes an forceful case why defying the banks is the best route for Greek society, even thought the transition will also be difficult.
- Links 3/11/14 - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Reveals Deadly Cost of American Patents - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Gaius Publius: Neoliberalism, “Just Desserts,” and the Post-Climate-Crisis Economy - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- 17 Million Reasons Rent Control is Efficient - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bitcoin is Not a Currency - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith