This Real News Network interview nominally is about whether Greece should leave the Euro. But it is really about the struggle between the bondholders, who are crushing Greek democracy and society, versus the population. The interviewee Costas Lapavitsas makes an forceful case why defying the banks is the best route for Greek society, even thought the transition will also be difficult.
- Links 12/21/13 - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Obama Exempts “If You Like It You Can Keep It” Cancelees from the Individual Mandate - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Vincent Huang: On the Nature of Money - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith