Real News Network has run an occasional series based on an interview with Peter Kuznick on what he calls “untold history,” which are important junctures in American history that are airbrushed out of the mainstream narrative. Here, Paul Jay and Kuznick continue their discussion of Roosevelt’s wildly popular vice president Henry Wallace and how he was shoved aside in favor of Harry Truman (see here for the previous segment in this series).
- DC Meetup on March 18? - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/8/14 - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Moyers and Ian Haney Lopez Discuss the Use of the Race Card in Politics - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- Matt Stoller: Big Oil Hooked Americans on Credit Cards - 03/08/2014 - Yves Smith
- When “Job Creators” Create Lousy Jobs - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith