Real News Network has run an occasional series based on an interview with Peter Kuznick on what he calls “untold history,” which are important junctures in American history that are airbrushed out of the mainstream narrative. Here, Paul Jay and Kuznick continue their discussion of Roosevelt’s wildly popular vice president Henry Wallace and how he was shoved aside in favor of Harry Truman (see here for the previous segment in this series).
- Links 4/16/14 - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Yet Another Shoddy Democratic Hack Job from Paul Krugman on ObamaCare - 04/16/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Latest Froth Indicator: Micro Private Equity Funds, aka “Search Funds” - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Don Quijones: “Uncreative” Destruction – The Troika’s Hostile Takeover of Europe - 04/16/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joan Robinson’s “Introduction to Modern Economics” - 04/15/2014 - Lambert Strether