Real News Network has run an occasional series based on an interview with Peter Kuznick on what he calls “untold history,” which are important junctures in American history that are airbrushed out of the mainstream narrative. Here, Paul Jay and Kuznick continue their discussion of Roosevelt’s wildly popular vice president Henry Wallace and how he was shoved aside in favor of Harry Truman (see here for the previous segment in this series).
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Yes Virginia, Obama and the Democrats Are Mussolini-Style Corporatists, Just Like the Republicans - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tom Adams: Citigroup is the Real Reason We Need the Volcker Rule - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Debt Rattle – E/U in 2014? - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith