I was at the Atlantic Economy conference the week before last, and Michael Hudson got in one of the best quips: “Helicopter Ben has taken off and has been dropping money all over Wall Street. But he hasn’t dropped any on Main Street.” He has an informative talk with Paul Jay of Real News Network on why the fixation on public debt is wrongheaded, and we should worry about private debt instead.
- Don Quijones: Round Two Of The Global Financial Sector’s Takeover Of Spain - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- New In-Depth Study Shows How Debt Collectors Abuse Legal System and Borrowers - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Bill Black Slams New York Times for Wink and Nod Endorsement of Criminal Conduct - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Washington Does Not Have a Natural Gas Weapon Against Moscow - 03/12/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/11/14 - 03/11/2014 - Yves Smith