I was at the Atlantic Economy conference the week before last, and Michael Hudson got in one of the best quips: “Helicopter Ben has taken off and has been dropping money all over Wall Street. But he hasn’t dropped any on Main Street.” He has an informative talk with Paul Jay of Real News Network on why the fixation on public debt is wrongheaded, and we should worry about private debt instead.
- Links 12/21/13 - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Obama Exempts “If You Like It You Can Keep It” Cancelees from the Individual Mandate - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Vincent Huang: On the Nature of Money - 12/21/2013 - Lambert Strether
- Links 12/20/13 - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith
- The Fed’s Taper and Market Fealty - 12/20/2013 - Yves Smith