I was at the Atlantic Economy conference the week before last, and Michael Hudson got in one of the best quips: “Helicopter Ben has taken off and has been dropping money all over Wall Street. But he hasn’t dropped any on Main Street.” He has an informative talk with Paul Jay of Real News Network on why the fixation on public debt is wrongheaded, and we should worry about private debt instead.
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis on the “Success” of Greece’s Bond Sale - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: Using Generational Warfare to Divert Attention from Oligarchy and Corporatism - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith