This Real News Network interview with Professor Dr. Heiner Flassbeck of Hamburg University (recently with UNCTAD) provides a cogent overview of why the impact of the sequester and any budget deal will be to weaken an already-struggling economy. I personally enjoy Flassbeck; he’s articulate and manages to get more information into his interviews than most of experts while keeping his remarks accessible to a broad audience.
- Links 3/10/14 - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Ilargi: Big Oil and Gas Wars - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Even the Chinese Can Tell the TransPacific Partnership is Unlikely to Get Done - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- Philip Pilkington: Keynes and Loanable Funds - 03/10/2014 - Yves Smith
- The Jobs Report Covering February 2014: Seasonal Signs of Life But Nowhere Near Full Employment - 03/09/2014 - Lambert Strether