Obama started looking more stressed than usual around the time of the Snowden revelations. This Real News Network interview with political scientist Tom Ferguson helps explain why. The surveillance industry, broadly defined, gave proportionately much more to Obama than other industries in the 2012 election.
- Neoliberalism Dressing-Down: Australian Senator Ludlam on Prime Minister Tony Abbott - 03/07/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 3/6/14 - 03/06/2014 - Lambert Strether
- Tax Havens Make US and Europe Look Poorer than They Are, Exaggerate Size of “Global Imbalances” - 03/06/2014 - Yves Smith
- Reuters Writes About Our Suit Against CalPERS to Obtain Private Equity Data - 03/06/2014 - Yves Smith
- Is Japan Playing Ball with the US on the TransPacific Partnership? - 03/06/2014 - Yves Smith