Obama started looking more stressed than usual around the time of the Snowden revelations. This Real News Network interview with political scientist Tom Ferguson helps explain why. The surveillance industry, broadly defined, gave proportionately much more to Obama than other industries in the 2012 election.
- Please Join Us at Our NYC Meetup Next Friday, April 25 - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Yanis Varoufakis on the “Success” of Greece’s Bond Sale - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Joe Firestone: Using Generational Warfare to Divert Attention from Oligarchy and Corporatism - 04/19/2014 - Yves Smith
- Links 4/18/14 - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith
- More From Ex-SEC Lawyer James Kidney on the Agency’s Failing - 04/18/2014 - Yves Smith