Obama started looking more stressed than usual around the time of the Snowden revelations. This Real News Network interview with political scientist Tom Ferguson helps explain why. The surveillance industry, broadly defined, gave proportionately much more to Obama than other industries in the 2012 election.
- Links 12/19/13 - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- As Many Uninsured Oppose Obamacare as Favor It - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Banks Start Volcker Rule Blame Game - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith
- Michael Hudson: Trade Advantage Replaced by Rent Extraction - 12/19/2013 - Yves Smith